Benton Police Pension Board will meet April 21
Benton Police Pension Board will meet April 21.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call to Order / Roll Call
2. Public Comments
3. Minutes – Reading and approval of the minutes for the previous meeting
6. Treasurer's Report – Lisa Meno
7. Investment Report – Zemenick & Walker, John Johnson
8. Old Business
A) Discuss status of reappointment of Lisa Meno, term expires 5/9/17
B) Status of filing of Statement of Economic Interest with County Clerk by all board members. (Due May 1, 2017)
9. New Business
A) Discuss adopting possible travel expense reporting rule.
B) Discuss 2017 mandatory trustee training opportunities:
i. IPPFA Regional Seminar, Lewis & Clark Community College (Edwardsville), June 20, 2017;
ii. IPPFA Mid-America Conference, St. Louis, Missouri, October 3 – 6, 2017.
iii. IPPFA Regional Seminar, John A. Logan College (Carterville), November 15, 2017.
C) FOIA Officer/Open Meetings Act Compliance Officer must complete annual on-line training through Attorney General’s website.
10. Application for Membership
11. Application for Benefits
12. Next Meeting Date (Friday, July 21, 2017 @ 8:30 a.m.) / Adjournment
Organizations in this Story
500 West Main, Benton, IL, 62812