Vienna City Council reviews insurance proposal
Vienna City Council met Wednesday, July 6.
Here is the agenda as provided by Vienna:
CITY OF VIENNA CITY COUNCIL MEETING VIENNA. CITY HALL July 6, 2016 6:30 P.M.
1. Mayor Calls Meeting to Order.
2. Roll Call:
3. Omnibus Consent Agenda
• Approval of the June 15, 2016 City Council Meeting Minutes
• Approval of the Warrant
PUBLIC COMMENT/ADDITION TO THE AGENDA
4. Bill Gower, Gower Insurance Agency- Insurance proposal for City Coverage for 2017
5. Keith Moran- Economic Development Information
6. Insurance Claim / Sewer backup, 203 South 6th St. (Supt., Shane Racey)
7. Ameren Illinois Business Direct Install Program Recommendation (Scott Wright)
8. Authorization and Approval of Ordinance No.16-08, An Ordinance Amending Section 115.14 (Hours) of Chapter 115 (Liquor Code) of Title 11 (Business Regulations) of the Vienna Code of Ordinances.
9. Authorization and Approval of Antique District Signage:
Cost of Signs- $1,924.00-Fabrication, delivery and installation Annual fee- $690 to IDOT (Carol Gerdes, Max Creek Antique Shop)
10. City Elected and Appointed Officials:
Jon Simmons, Mayor, Aleatha Wright, City Clerk, Shane Racey, City Superintendent, Jim Miller, Chief of Police, Brent Williams, Fire Chief ,Josh Stratemeyer, City Attorney, Melinda Zoeckler, Treasurer, Margaret Mathis, City Librarian, Phil Morris/ Alisa Goines, Depot City Council
Organizations in this Story
21380 Washington Rd
Deer Creek, IL - 61733