Batavia Public School District No. 101 Board tours schools
Batavia Public School District No. 101 Board of Education met at 8:25 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 14.
Here is the agenda as provided by Batavia Public School District No. 101 Board of Education:
1. Opening of Meeting
1.1 Call to Order
1.2 Roll Call
2.1 Public Comments at the Rosalie Jones Administration Center
There are two opportunities to address the Board: Oral or Written. Procedures to Speak to the Board of Education
1. Complete the pink "Speak to the Board of Education" form and give form to Recording Secretary. Form must be given to the Recording Secretary prior to the start of the meeting.
2. Address the Board only at the appropriate time as indicated on the Agenda and recognized by the Board President.
3. Identify yourself and please be brief. Comments are limited to approximately three (3) minutes.
4. You may be denied the opportunity to speak to the Board if you have previously addressed the Board on the same subject within the past two (2) months.
Procedure for Giving Written Input to the Board of Education
1. Complete the blue "Written Input to the Board of Education" form and give form to Recording Secretary.
3. Tour of School Buildings - Times are approximate
3.1 8:25 a.m Rosalie Jones Administration Center
3.2 8:45 - 9:15 at Rotolo Middle School; 1501 S. Raddant Road
3.3 9:20 - 9:40 at Hoover Wood School; 1650 Wagner Road
3.4 9:50 - 10:10 at JB Nelson School; 335 William Wood Lane
3.5 10:15 - 10:35 at Louise White School; 800 N. Prairie Street
3.6 10:50 - 12:10 at Batavia High School; 1201 Main Street - Lunch will be eaten during this visit
3.7 12:15 - 12:35 at HC Storm School; 305 N. VanNortwick
3.8 12:45 - 1:05 at Alice Gustafson School; 905 Carlisle Road
3.9 1:15 - 1:35 at Grace McWayne School; 3501 Hapner Way
4.1 Adjourn at the Rosalie Jones Administration Center at approximately 1:45 p.m.
Organizations in this Story
1501 South Raddant Road
Batavia, IL - 60510