Illinois Racing Board approves sports bar change in ownership
The Illinois Racing Board met Jan. 24 to approve a sports bar change in ownership.
Here are the meeting's minutes, as provided by the board:
The Racing Board regulates horse racing and pari-mutuel wagering at state tracks and off-track wagering sites; issues licenses, allocates racing days, prescribes rules and imposes penalties for violations.
ILLINOIS RACING BOARD
Tuesday, January 24, 2017 – 10:00 a.m. James R. Thompson Center 100 W. Randolph Street Room 9-040 Chicago, Illinois
Please note that requests to testify and/or provide written materials must be provided to Board staff on or before January 17, 2017, pursuant to Board rule 206.40.
1. Request submitted by POST TIME SPORTS BAR & GRILLE, LLC for approval of a change in ownership pursuant to IRB rule 402.110.
2. Request submitted by FAIRMOUNT PARK, INC. for approval of racing officials for calendar year 2017.
3. Request submitted by SUBURBAN DOWNS, INC. for approval to initiate rule making to amend Section 1313.70 (Horses in Paddock) of the Illinois Racing Board Rules.
4. Request submitted by STAFF for approval to initiate rule making to amend Part 2250 and repeal Parts 310, 313, 316, 317, 323, and 2251 of the Illinois Racing Board Rules.
5. Request submitted by STAFF to certify purse recapture authorized under Section 26(g)(13) of the Illinois Horse Racing Act.
6. Commissioner Comments.
7. Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.
Organizations in this Story
100 West Randolph Street
Chicago, IL - 60601