Harrisburg City Council hears departmental updates
The Harrisburg City Council met Feb. 2 to hear departmental updates.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the council:
Harrisburg’s City Council is the Legislative Branch of City government. The City Council consists of seven members who are elected at large. The City Council President is elected by the Council members and presides over the Council meetings. In the event of illness or absence, the Vice-President presides over the meetings.
Agenda for Regular Meeting Harrisburg City Council Council Room, City Hall 110 E. Locust Street Harrisburg, Illinois 62946 February 2, 2017 6:00 P.M.
Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance - Rev. Paul Taylor, Land Street Church of God
Consent Agenda All matters under “Consent Agenda” are considered to be routine and will be entered by one motion. Unless requested by a Council Member or citizen, there will be no separate discussion on these items. If discussion is required regarding an item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.
1. Regular Meeting January 19, 2017 2. Special Meeting January 24, 2107
1. Check Register and Warrant Report - January 2017
2. Brown & Roberts - 2016 USEPA Sludge Report - $353.25
3. Moran Economic Development - Administrative fee - $760.00 - Downtown TIF
1. Attorney Todd Bittle - Collective Bargaining - Executive Session
2. Attorney Todd Bittle - Futiva agreement
1. Attorney Todd Bittle - Property Acquisition - Executive Session
2. Attorney Todd Bittle - Pending Litigation - Executive Session
Commissioner Natalie Miller:
Commissioner Beth Montfort:
1. Departmental updates
Commissioner Richard Harper:
Mayor John McPeek:
1. Superintendent Kelly Hefner:
Army Corps of Engineers:
Authorize Brown & Roberts
Video of gravity drains
Plan to abandon drains
Response to Corp - end of February
Executive Session: Collective Bargaining Property Acquisition Pending Litigation
Organizations in this Story
10 N 2nd St
Harrisburg, PA - 17101