Carmi White County Community Unit School District 5 Board of Education met August 21
Carmi White County Community Unit School District 5 Board of Education met August 21.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Call to Order and Roll Call.
3. Approve Consent Agenda:
A. Minutes of July 17, 2017, regular board meeting and July 24, and August 10, 2017 special board meetings.
B. FMLA Request
C. Proposed Changes to Policies 2:260, 6:80, 6:210, 7:275, and 8:70.
4. Approve Bills.
5. Approve Treasurer's Report.
6. Public Communications with the Board.
Please Note: Public Comments Concerning the Personnel of the District Should be Made in Closed Sessions of the Board.
7. Superintendent's Report to the Board and Communications.
8. Request from Grayville to Co-op in Girls' Basketball.
9. Closed Session (personnel).
10. Action Following Closed Session.
A. Consideration and action upon a Separation Agreement with a Tenured Teacher.
B. Consideration and action upon the employment of the Junior High School Assistant Baseball Coach.
C. Consideration and action upon the approval of a Bus Stop Supervisor at Crossville.
D. Consideration and action upon the approval of a volunteer archery coach.
E. Consideration and action upon the approval of a high school football volunteer coach.
Organizations in this Story
211 W Robinson St
Carmi, IL - 62821