City of Vienna City Council met August 16.
City of Vienna City Council met Aug. 16.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
1. Mayor Calls Meeting to Order.
2. Roll Call:
3. Omnibus Consent Agenda
o Approval of the August 2, 2017 City Council Meeting Minutes O Approval of the Warrant
4. Modern Woodmen-Ashley Morris
5. Dana Hopper- Bicycle Education Day (a) City Park
6. Belinda Scheffer- Community Concern
7. Authorization and Approval of Resolution 17-11. A Resolution Requesting Temporary Closure Of Streets For Annual Fall Festival Parade.
8. Authorization and Approval of Funds for a Titan HD Zero-Turn Rider 1500 Series, Heartland Ag Services Inc. $5,800.00.
9. TIF Recommendation for Kelly and Michelle Hunsaker- 615 North 5th Street
10. TIF Area #2 Approval of Ordinances:
Ord. 17-09- An Ordinance Amending the Vienna Tax Increment Financing I Redevelopment Project Area, Removing Certain Parcels from Said Project Area
Ord. 17-10- An Ordinance Approving the Vienna Tax Increment Financing II Redevelopment Plan and Redevelopment Project
Ord. 17-11- An Ordinance Designating the Vienna Tax Increment Financing II Redevelopment Project Area
Ord. 17-12- An Ordinance Adopting Tax Increment Financing
11. Authorization and Approval of Resolution 17-12. A Resolution Approving An Intergovernmental Agreement Between the City of Vienna, Il and Vienna Grade School District #55 Relating to the Tax Increment Financing Redevelopment Plan and Project #2
12. Authorization and Approval of Resolution 17-13. A Resolution Approving An Intergovernmental Agreement Between the City of Vienna, Il and Vienna High School District #133 Relating to the Tax Increment Financing Redevelopment Plan and Project #2
PUBLIC COMMENT/ADDITION TO THE AGENDA
13. City Elected and Appointed Officials:
o Jon Simmons, Mayor-Appointment of Flood Plain Coordinator
-Review of General Fund/ Fire Dept. and Police Dept
o Aleatha Wright, City Clerk
o Josh Stratemeyer, City Attorney
o Shane Racey, City Superintendent
o Jim Miller, Chief of Police
o Brent Williams, Fire Chief
o City Council-Austin Tuey-Tornado Sirens- Request to take action
o Phil Morris, Depot- Approval for DJ- August 21st Eclipse ($200)
o Margaret Mathis, City Librarian
15. Executive Session