Monroe County Board of County Commissioners met September 5.
Monroe County Board of County Commissioners met Sept. 5.
Here is the agenda provided by the Commissioners:
(A) Call to Order by the Chairman of the Board, Robert Elmore.
1. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
2. Roll Call of County Commissioners by the Secretary of the County Board.
3. Declaration by Chairman of quorum present.
(B) Consideration and approval of the Agenda as published and delivered, as follows:
Public Comments or Questions
Waterloo High School FFA – Recognition of State Achievement
Executive Session - Personnel
Resolution for Reappointment to the Stringtown Drainage & Levee District #4
Resolution for Appointment to the Fountain Water District
Resolution for Reappointment to the Harrisonville Drainage & Levee District
Resolution for Reappointment to the Fort Chartres & Ivy Drainage & Levee District #5
Resolution for Appointment to the Board of Appeals and Acknowledgement of Resignee
Resolution for Appointment to the Monroe County Planning Commission
August 2017 General Assistance Report
(C) Approval of Minutes.
(D) Approval of Claims.
1. Review of claims presented for payment.
2. Approval of claims presented for payment.
(E) Miscellaneous Business
(F) Next Meeting Date
(G) Adjourned Meeting