City of Vienna City Council met September 6.
City of Vienna City Council met Sept. 6.
Here is the minutes provided by the Council:
1. Mayor Calls Meeting to Order.
2. Roll Call:
3. Omnibus Consent Agenda
o Approval of the August 16, 2017 City Council Meeting Minutes
o Approval of July's Treasurer's Report
o Approval of the Warrant
4. Modern Woodmen- Ashley Morris
5. Authorization and Approval of Resolution 17-14. A Resolution for a utility permit on Lift Station Project
6. Authorization and Approval of Commercial/Industrial Agreement For Electric Service (at Lift Station)
7. TIF Recommendation-C&K Equipment & Auto Sales
PUBLIC COMMENT/ADDITION TO THE AGENDA
8. City Elected and Appointed Officials:
Jon Simmons, Mayor
Aleatha Wright. City Clerk - General Insurance Renewal, 2017 FY Audit
Josh Stratemeyer, City Attorney
Shane Racey, City Superintendent
Jim Miller, Chief of Police
Brent Williams, Fire Chief
Phil Morris, Depot
Margaret Mathis, City Librarian
9. Executive Session: Collective Bargaining Negotiations between the City of Vienna and Local Union 50 as per 5ILCS 120/02(c)(2). Employment- Discipline of a specific employee as per 5ILCS 120/02(c)(1)