McLeansboro Township Board met February 13.
McLeansboro Township Board met Feb. 13.
Here is the minutes provided by the Board:
The meeting of the Mcleansboro Township Board was called to order by Supervisor Clydus Gray. The meeting was held at the Township building located at 105 Carpenter Street in McLeansboro, Illinois.
There were no public comments.
Minutes of the Previous Meeting
Minutes from the January 2018 meeting were read by the Clerk. There being no corrections, deletions or additions, a motion was made by Jamie Ellis and seconded by Becky Cross to approve the minutes as written. Motion carried.
- There was no old business to discuss.
- At their latest meeting, the Cemetery Board recommended Bob Prince be re-
appointed to an additional six-year term on the board. Upon approval, that term will run from April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2024. Motion by Dennis Johnson to approve the Cemetery Board’s recommendation. Seconded by Jamie Ellis. Motion Carried.
- As required by State law, Economic Interest Forms were completed, signed and
submitted by each elected official. The forms will be forwarded to the County Clerk’s Office for certification.
- Road and Bridge Fund, Building and Equipment Fund and Permanent Road Fund claims were presented for review. Motion by Kyle Ingram and seconded by Dennis Johnson to pay those bills. Motion carried.
- Town Fund and Social Security Fund claims were also presented for review. Motion by Kyle Ingram and seconded by Becky Cross to pay those bills. Motion carried.
There being no further business to conduct, motion to adjourn was made by Becky Cross and seconded by Jamie Ellis. Motion carried.