City of Carmi City Council will meet July 3
City of Carmi City Council will meet on July 3.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve June 19, 2018, Council Meeting Minutes
4. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
1. Resolution 07.03.18-A: A resolution for Improvement Under the Illinois Highway Code regarding Illinois Route 14.
2. Resolution 07.03.18-B: A resolution for Maintenance of Streets and Highways by Municipality Under the Illinois Highway Code regarding street repair in various locations.
5. Façade Improvement Grant: Carmi Taekwondo, Ryan Marx owner
6. David Coston to discuss generator for Light Plant.
7. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
8. Reports from Standing Committees.
9. Business or comments from visitors.
10. Closed Session to discuss property or personnel issues with no action to follow.