City of Carmi City Council met September 4
City of Carmi City Council met September 4.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve August 21, 2018, Council Meeting Minutes
4. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
1. Acceptance of low bid for Epworth Road project, IDOT Section 18-00093-00-SM in the amount of $48,764.00 and authorize mayor and clerk to approve project documents.
2. Resolution 09.04.18; A resolution of support and commitment of local funds from the Revolving Loan Fund.
3. Adam Allen, Director of White County Ambulance Service, to discuss proposed public safety tax specifically designated for ambulance service.
5. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
6. Reports from Standing Committees.
7. Business or comments from visitors.
8. Closed Session to discuss property or personnel issues with no action to follow.