Harrisburg Public Library District Board met September 19
Harrisburg Public Library District Board met September 19.
Here is the minutes as provided by the board:
The regular meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Harrisburg Public Library District was called to order by President Janet Jones at 5:00 pm. Those also in attendance were Trustees Joe Ewing, Kelly Phelps, Tammi Jackson, Gary Jones, Sally Wofford, and Director Krystal Gulley.
Consent Agenda: A motion was made to accept last month’s minutes/consent agenda as presented. The motion carried unanimously on a roll call vote.
- The library programs were discussed and President Janet Jones remarked that she was happy with the programs
- There is still a leak at the West emergency door. Scott Sigler will provide an estimate regarding fixing the concrete in that area to alleviate the leak.
- Alex Garnett is supposed to take the strip off the bottom of the door to make it easier to open.
Sally Wofford moved to pass Budget and Appropriation Ordinance 18/19-1. The Ordinance passed unanimously.
- The light bulb incentive program was discussed and Director Gulley will obtain more information. Joe Ewing moved to participate in the program if completely free. The motion passed unanimously.
- The credit card limit for Emily Drone was discussed. This is the card she uses when she goes to conferences. The $500.00 limit sometimes does not cover the hotel rooms and other necessities of her travel. Sally Wofford moved to raise the limit to $1000.00 and the motion passed unanimously.
- The special reserve CD was discussed. Sally Wofford moved to renew the CD for another 24 months and to add $22,000.00 to the current CD amount. A vote was taken and the Motion passed with Joe Ewing opposing.
A motion was made by Trustee Ewing to adjourn at 5:31.