Freeburg Board of Trustees reviews engineering contract for drainage project
Freeburg Board of Trustees met Monday, Oct. 17.
Here is the agenda as provided by Freeburg:
Call to order
Pledge of allegiance
Minutes of previous meeting
- September 28, 2016 special board meeting minutes
- October 3, 2016 board meeting minutes
Reports and correspondence
- Presentation of award of appreciation plaque to Canine Diggit
- Zoning administrator's report
The great shakeout proclamation
Recommendations of boards and commissions
Contracts, releases, agreements and annexations
- Ordinance # 1603: An ordinance annexing the Sigman property
- Ordinance # 1604: An ordinance authorizing the execution of a contract agreement for transportation engineering services with TWM for Hill Mine Road drainage project
Committee meeting minutes/ recommendations
- Electric committee meeting - Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 5:30 p.m.
- Water/ sewer committee meeting - Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 5:45 p.m.
- Streets committee meeting - Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 6:00 p.m.
- Recommend approval of TWM contract agreement
- Legal/ Ordinance committee meeting - Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 5:30 p.m.
- Finance committee meeting - Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 5:45 p.m.
- Personnel/ Police committee meeting - Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 6:00 p.m.
- Board meeting - Monday, November 7, 2016 - 7:30 p.m.
Village president's and trustee's comments
Organizations in this Story
14 Southgate Center
Freeburg, IL - 62243-1541