Johnson County Board met September 7
Johnson County Board met September 7.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
Call to Order and Opening Ceremonies
o Pledge of Allegiance
o Proclaim September, 2017 as Suicide Prevention Month, September 10-16, 2017 as Suicide Prevention Week and September 10, 2017 as World Suicide Prevention Day
o Proclaim September 10-16 as National Direct Support Professional Recognition Week
Notes for the Record
1. Consider approving the August 17, 2017, business session minutes.
2. Consider ratifying the reappointment of Steven Baru as the Chairman's representative to the Park and Recreation Commission through January 31, 2020.
3. Consider ratifying the appointment of Allen Rawitch as the Chairman's representative to the Civil Service Board through February 5, 2018.
4. Consider ratifying the Chairman's reappointment of Simon Happer as the Juvenile Corrections Advisory Board representative to the Criminal Justice Advisory Board through October 2, 2018.
5. Resolution No. 067-17. Conduct a public hearing and consider, vacating 198th Terrace lying between Block 39 and Block 44, and the alley in Block 39, in the Town of Aubrey, Johnson County, Kansas.
Reports and Communications
6. Management Reports
a. Weekly Manager's Memo