Harrisburg Public Library District Board of Trustees met October 17.
Harrisburg Public Library District Board of Trustees met Oct. 17.
Here is the minutes provided by the board:
The regular meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Harrisburg Public Library District was called to order by President Janet Jones at 5:01 pm. Those also in attendance were Trustees Joe Ewing, Kelly Phelps, Tammi Jackson, Gary Jones, Sally Wofford, and Director Krystal Gulley.
Consent Agenda: A motion was made to accept last month’s minutes/consent agenda as presented. The motion carried unanimously on a roll call vote.
- The Holiday Home Tour was discussed. Logistics of refreshments, flyers, the sale of tickets was discussed.
Committee Reports Building Committee
- There is still a leak at the West emergency door. Scott Sigler provided an estimate for fixing it and believes it will cast around $500.00. There was a discussion held regarding putting in a French drain.
- Janet Jones and Gary Jones planned to meet regarding employee evaluations.
Sally Wofford moved to pass Amended Budget and Appropriation Ordinance 18/19-1a. The Ordinance passed unanimously.
- The Audit was discussed, and the next Audit is 2020.
- The Amended budget was approved see above.
- Bids for a cleaning service were discussed.
- Proposed budget for FY19 included $6000.00 more per capita.
- Sally Wofford moved to pass amended budget as presented. The motion passed
unanimously. The amended budget included a 5% raise.
- The $22,000. Increase was added to the special reserve CD was purchased per motion at previous meeting.
- The credit card limit for Emily Drone was raised pursuant to motion at previous meeting.
A motion was made by Trustee Ewing to adjourn at 5:59.