Harrisburg City Council met May 2
Harrisburg City Council met May 2.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance – Paul Taylor - Land Street Church of God
All matters under “Consent Agenda” are considered to be routine and will be entered by one motion. Unless requested by a Council Member or citizen, there will be no separate discussion on these items. If discussion is required regarding an item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.
1. Regular Meeting April 18, 2019
2. Special Meetings April 30, 2019
1. Brown & Roberts - MFT 2019 Municipal Estimate - $155,018.22
2. Brown & Roberts - MFT Resolution - $165,000.00
3. Brown & Roberts - MFT Engineering Agreement
4. Fire Chief John Gunning – Update on Malan Jr. High
1. Fourth of July Fireworks
2. Fire Chief John Gunning - Lien – 825 W. Church Street - $5,164.31
3. Fire Chief John Gunning - Advertise for Bid – Rehab of 912 S. Granger Street
4. Fire Chief John Gunning - Advertise for Bid – Rehab of 203 S. Vine Street
Accounts and Finances Commissioner Ron Morse:
Public Safety Commissioner Raymond Gunning:
1. Hire 2 Police Officers
2. Purchase of Squad Cars
3. Promotion of a Police Officer to a Sergeant
4. Rejoin ILEAS
5. Dan Wilson – Merit Board
Streets and Public Improvements, Public Property Commissioner Rupert Johnson:
1. Amend the Mill Street Extension Easement
2. Closure of Vine/Poplar Street to Locust/Vine Street on May 9, 2019 for National Children’s Mental Health Awareness.
Water/Sewer, Flood Control Commissioner Roger Angelly:
Mayor John McPeek:
1. Danny Gibbs – Why Attorney Wilson called him a liar?
2. Roxanne Keasler- Budget Questions