City of Carmi City Council met August 6.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
1. Public Hearing: 5:15 p.m. Special Use Mobile Home Permit at 107 E. Kearney Street.
2. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approve July 16, 2019, Council Meeting Minutes.
5. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
1. Special Use Mobile Home Permit MH 19.01 request by Amy Wilson-Horton for a 2019 Modular/Double wide home 28’ wide x 56’ deep at 107 E. Kearney Street.
2. Patrick Scates requesting road closure for Thursday, October 10, 2019, from 5:00 p.m. until 10 p.m. for South Main Cross Street for a Farm to Table event.
3. Approve contractor’s application for payment: Waste Water Treatment Plant sludge bed project.
4. Church Street parking issues
6. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
7. Reports from Standing Committees.
8. Business or comments from visitors.
9. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.